Become an NCJI Fellow (or pay your dues) here, or use this enrollment form.
NCJI Fellow Benefits
- Receive a copy of The Founding Lawyers and America’s Quest for Justice , and NCJI’s most recent Judges Forum reports and academic symposium law reviews upon enrollment;
- Be listed as a Fellow on NCJI’s website;
- Be listed as a Fellow on all materials distributed at NCJI Programs (Judges Forums, Twiggs Lectures, Academic Symposia, receptions);
- Support (and receive the final research and report of) the Annual Forum for State Appellate Court Judges;
- Support NCJI’s Academic Symposia wherein law school academics create and present original academic research on the civil justice system; receive a paper copy of the law school’s law review containing Symposium papers;
- Support the Howard Twiggs Memorial Lecture on Professionalism at the AAJ annual conventions;
- Be invited to attend the Fellows Reception at the AAJ annual and midwinter conventions;
- Receive a handsome membership certificate;
- Receive digital artwork to use in displaying your status as an NCJI Fellow on your website and in digital communications;
- Receive “NCJI Fellow” ribbons at AAJ conventions and elsewhere; and
- Make possible other programs that encourage open dialogue with the academic and judicial communities.
- Attorneys who join at the “Supporting” ($650 annually) or higher levels will be listed as sponsors of the bi-annual Fellows Receptions on the event announcements and signage; and
- Fellows who contribute to the annual Forum for State Appellate Court Judges will be listed in the Forum reports and in the materials provided to attending judges.
- Donations to the National Civil Justice Institute are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Associate Fellow – $95/annually (for attorneys admitted to practice fewer than 5 years)
Member Fellow – $200/annually or $15/monthly
Sustaining Fellow – $350/annually or $25/monthly
Supporting Fellow – $650/annually or $50/monthly. Listed as a sponsor of Institute’s Fellows Receptions.
Partner Fellow – $2,500/annually or $200/monthly. Listed as a sponsor of Fellows receptions and as a $500 donor to the Judges Forum or Academic Symposia.
Jury Guardian – $5,000/annually or $400/monthly. Listed as a sponsor of Fellows Receptions and as a $1,000 donor to the Judges Forum or Academic Symposia.
Justice Association Member – $2,000/annually – for state justice associations – all dues go to the Judges Forum; Association Members will be listed as Forum supporters in all Forum materials.
To join NCJI at any of these levels, use this link to enroll. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com, or call 202-944-2841.